PenguinManSKellyPenguinManSKelly

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

lol aweome dude

lol pretty awesome man i loved it and the way if ya click on da nipples n sun at the end too :P
oh n answer to guy below is tht she doesnt rub her vagina tht was her eye dur!!! lol :P and they ment "fuck you bitch" in a non offensive way... :S yer ^_^

Real Online Hypnotism Real Online Hypnotism

ha good try

as soon as i read the thing on the inside about turning my volume up i new tht it was a screamer if you didnt write that i might of fell for it

[KK] iceiceiceiceiceice [KK] iceiceiceiceiceice

wtf?

i dont see how anyone likes the kitty krew at all with tererible animations like this all u do is put up some pictures in a loop u must be a terrible animator cos i could do this sorta thing with powerpoint if i could i qould rate it a negative-10

oblanda responds:

oh really?

The Sicksons The Sicksons

lolz

dude funny quite goos drawn and too well bart must have been droped inside a tiny container and has become deformed but still lisa character was awesome I LOVE YOU yer well i dont love you . you stupid failed abortion!! lol best line

Everybody Jam! Everybody Jam!

awesome

awesome movie but scat :S thts a fetish for fecies isn't it yuk lol still gr8 animation!!!

Sprite A Day : 17 Sprite A Day : 17

emanhattan best

you got a good score of 8 and that is only because of emanhattan party boy lmao best

Romeo & Juliet Romeo & Juliet

dude

dude awesome why the hell couldnt shakespere make a kick ass flash on southpark like this to tell the story of romeo and juliet every school should have to

The Mario Kart Showdown The Mario Kart Showdown

great

Dude tht was awesome n u got balls to sing on it and actually post it gratz man

Objection responds:

I knew that my own singing voice was, well, mediocre at best, but I'm the only one who knows the rhythm of the lyrics, although that screwed up at times as well.

Mad Flash Mad Flash

nice

dude this must have taken u a while n its all quite smooth for this style i lyk it n song good too! ^_^

Jesus-Owns-X responds:

Thanks man

Why Da Long Face? Why Da Long Face?

good animation quite funny as well reminds me...

when i raped a horse for the same reason n btw dont listen to the fag who commented below FAG!!!